Madeline got a ton of beautiful princess dresses from Grandma Rita for her 2nd birthday this summer, but she's just now getting into them. Here she is in her Tinkerbell and "wedding girl" dresses. 
She hasn't let me do her hair in months, but she let me put in pony tails in order to make sure the veil stayed in place better.
Everyone has been asking how she has been adjusting to Henry's arrival.... Generally, we think she's been doing fairly well. She largely ignores Henry, but she has her moments when she wants to give him a BIG hug and a kiss. Maybe too big, but she means well.
Her favorite phrases lately have been "that's my friend, {Henry}," "I'm growing up," or "I think I want to {watch something}." She also has been HUGE into Dora and Diego and is reciting stuff from the show (including counting to 10 in Spanish!) She's a huge ball of energy, but she's hilarious and keeps us laughing.
Monday, November 19, 2007
Scratch that... It's been a very princess WEEK.
Posted by Big Daddy at 4:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment