Well, as predicted, Henry refined his very effective lunge-pivot technique and began crawling last week. Wish us luck - as it is now a whole new ball game now that we have a little mobile guy and one not so good about picking up after herself.
Henry is in a class of 7 babies - 6 boys and 1 part-time girl. So, it's quite the meat market for little baby McKenna. I'm hoping that he doesn't turn into the class bully as I am pretty sure he's the only crawler now. I set him down on the mat this morning, and he immediately started crawling on top of his friend Ryan, moved his toy away from him, and then tried to steal the pacifier in his mouth.
And the only other update about Henry is that at 7 months he is starting to show signs of that separation anxiety phase, especially as far as mama is concerned. Poor guy - as soon as he sees me, he starts crying, like "I forgot that you were gone, but now I see you and I need you RIGHT NOW." Of course, who am I to complain that he wants his mama so badly?
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Crawling!
Posted by Big Daddy at 6:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment