Nathan got me Adobe Photoshop for Christmas. I'm convinced that I can do cool photographer-like things in the comfort of my own home. I've been doing tutorials all night, and I think I've learned some cool tricks. Gotta love this digital stuff!!
For example.... Madeline had a very *Hello Kitty* Christmas from Aunt Laura. Whenever we asked her to show us what she got, we got a picture like the one on the top. Just for fun, here is what I did with my new program. I'm sure you'll be seeing more before and afters if I continue to be so proud of myself!



2 comments:
You are an official photographer now!! Thanks for the cute updates and again, for all of your and Nathan's hosting efforts. I can't imagine how much work it is to have that many crazy family members in the house for a week...thanks again!! The kids are beautiful :) I'm the luckiest aunt in the world
Buy the Adobe Classroom in a Book; you'll be superbly happy you did and will get even more out of your gift. You can even photoshop in/out wings...
Post a Comment