Well, we're only a week into February, but I think you'll agree that it doesn't get any busier than this. (ha!) Just check out everything we've been doing....
1. We gave Daddy a much-needed haircut.


2. Daddy and Madeline have taken playdough to a whole new level.
(dog, Lightning McQueen, an elephant, and a shark.) Henry loves to play, too, but his time always gets cut shorter than he wants because he eats it. Yuck.

(dog, Lightning McQueen, an elephant, and a shark.) Henry loves to play, too, but his time always gets cut shorter than he wants because he eats it. Yuck.

3. Henry had his first Twinkie, which of course is a huge milestone to keep track of. (Nathan thinks it was Madeline's first twinkie, too, but I don't see how that is possible.)



4.
Henry was completely weened from the bottle. He's only been on 1 nighttime bottle for the past few months, but we finally cut that one out, too, on Friday. He still has negotiated slightly "bobble, bobble" these past few nights, but we've been able to calm him down easily with a few books (which he is starting to love) and his blue blankies. I suppose I should start thinking of him as a toddler now instead of my little baby boy!
2 comments:
I'm super impressed with the playdoh shapes...max is lucky if I can whip out a happy face!
Wow! Big Daddy looks like a completely different person!! That HAD to be Maddie's first twinkie experience because otherwise, how could she have faked that pure elation on her face?! THAT'S THE TRUE JOY OF YOUR FIRST TWINKIE EXPERIENCE!! :)
Post a Comment