I haven't been so great about updating the blog lately. I have two excuses - 1) I use facebook so much that I feel like people probably already know what I'm doing and 2) I have been terrible at taking pictures of the kids lately, so I didn't have many to share... So, now I have had the camera out all week. Poor kids.
Everyone is doing great! We've managed to stay relatively healthy this winter, which we continue to be grateful for. Henry is fully a toddler and is excercising all tantrum rights that go along with it. He only wants to play the toy/item that Madeline wants, and he's willing to throw his head back in a tearful rage if he is denied. Yesterday, I sent Madeline to the corner for being naughty, and Henry was pushing her away so he could get in the corner instead. So you know we're in a mess here when tantrums are thrown over who gets disciplined more! He's really big into reading books and feeding himself, too. It's cute to see him figure things out on his own.

Madeline is really changing a lot, too. ... Almost like she's wrapping up her own extended toddler stage (which I'm convinced is 15 months to 3.5 years!). She is all about turning 4 now. She talks about her birthday on June 9th nearly every day now. And it's "I want 4 crackers because I'm going to be 4." Or into school today, it was "I don't want it to be winter. I want it to be spring so it's my birthday." Besides all of the birthday talk, she is working hard on her letters and numbers. And she is so patient and sweet to her temperamental brother - and I'm so proud of her for that!

1 comments:
I love this update and the pictures are some of my favorite yet!! Does Madeline get to pick what her birthday theme/party is going to be this year? I think she should get to pick!! And I love her haircut!! These bangs are the best they've ever looked...her face is thinning out so much; I can't get over how much she has recently changed into looking like you!!! Oh Henry...can't wait to see your bratty phase as you've been nothing but the sweetest baby ever!!! Mom and Dad must have jinxed themselves talking about how easy you were for your first year!! Can't wait to see my favorite three kids ever in April!!
Post a Comment