With a 1- and 3-year old, it's fair to say that we don't go overboard on decorating the Easter eggs. Who wants to deal with keeping your house safe from egg DYE? But, in the spirit of good old fashioned tradition, we decided to dye 9 eggs. Well, actually, it ended up being 8 because I had to give an egg to Henry to keep him happy and away from the DYE. This is what he did with it. 
So, after Henry gave me back the destroyed egg, he now wanted in on the food dye action. So, I hesitatingly gave him a cup of the dye. As you can see, he was laughing hysterically. I love those cute little belly laughs. But, every good thing must come to an end. And he did NOT like having it taken away. Poor Henry. He's such a 1-year old...



0 comments:
Post a Comment