Sunday, November 15, 2009

Our terrible Christmas card photo shoot attempt

Starting to think about Christmas cards. I have one shot that my friend Heather took of the kids a few weekends ago, but they aren't in their Christmas outfits, so I thought I'd make an attempt at a mini-photo shoot for a Christmas card picture. Wow. It is NOT EASY to get them to simultaneous 1) smile nicely, 2) look at the camera, and 3) stop moving. I think you can see that the main issue was Henry...

So enjoy. These are the pictures you will NOT be seeing on the Knutson Christmas cards this year.

1 comments:

Nicole Kelker said...

Ha! I tried this last week, too, and had the same experience. I didn't even bother with Christmas outfits, I was just trying to get a picture of the two of them looking in my general direction, heads close together, and no snot on anyones face. Impossible!