In mid-May, the 4 of us headed down to Orlando for a quick 4-night / 3-day trip to Disney World. With our family members spread around the country, we usually travel in a big pack with our families, so it was a treat to go as just the 4 of us! We went to Magic Kingdom on the 1st day, had a pool day at the hotel on the 2nd day, and then on the last day we went to Animal Kingdom. I think Nathan and I did a decent job of setting fair expectations considering that I was 30 weeks pregnant and we had an almost 5 year old and a 2.5 y.o., but realistically the kids far exceeded any expectations I had.... There was one minor breakdown after 6 hours in the hot sun, and that was about it. It was a great time!
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment