Sam hit 4 months old in mid-December. He had a clean bill of health at his 4 month check-up. And he came in at a whopping 19 lbs, 4oz and 28". Our big boy. Right when he hit 4 months old, things changed for Sam... We moved his feedings from every 3 hours to every 4 hours, which seemed to end up making him hungrier at night = more times awake in middle of night. We have slowly started introducing solids, which is always a sad moment for me. It's like the end of an era - the "Mommy is the only one I need" era - and I've always loved the responsibility and privilege that comes with being a nursing momma. But, then again, all good things must come to an end, and I suppose that I am excited with the prospect of this next stage.
So, Sam's first taste of oatmeal cereal was HILARIOUS. He made more ridiculous faces in his first 4 bites than the other two kids did put together. And after 4 spoonful attempts, he started crying. Not really what I expected for my ~20 lb-er. We'll keep trying though.
Friday, January 7, 2011
Starting Sam on cereal - 4 months old!
Posted by Big Daddy at 7:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
He is SO SUPER cute. Reminds me of Madelyn when she was a baby. Time flies.
Post a Comment