Still no baby. We had lots of action starting Friday night and continuing through Saturday night, but it never really kicked into high gear. At one point, the contractions were 5 minutes apart! I thought for sure we were heading to the hospital. Oh, well. At least we finally got packed. We're ready any day now.
So, instead I'm at work. And trying to keep my shirt covering my belly. And trying not to be too bummed out. It's getting hard to do all three of those things at once.
I have an appointment tomorrow, so we'll see if all of this action has led to any more progress.
Monday, October 22, 2007
40 weeks and...
Posted by Big Daddy at 6:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I totally thought it would be over the weekend, shoot! Well, hang in there, it will happen soon! Can't wait to get the news! Habermans
I thought for sure you'd go over the weekend! I can't wait to meet the little guy!!! I know you must be antsy (I can't imagine!), but keep smiling! It will be any day now!
Hang in there mama... it's coming... maybe tonight! :) Can't wait for news. ~Z's
Oh do I remember those days...Good Luck at the Doc tomorrow - crossing my fingers for the little guy to make his appearance very soon:)
OK, where's the update????!!!!!
Post a Comment