Henry is our big boy! At 6.5 weeks, I was sad to put away his 0 to 3 month clothes today and pull out the next size... But, what a relief that he is growing and eating well!
He is on an interesting routine. The past few days, he's eaten at 3:30 p.m., played for an hour, and then goes down for a nap at 4:30 p.m. Well, we think it's a nap, but it's apparently the beginning of his night down. I wake him up at 9 p.m. to feed him, he sleeps until 2:15 a.m., and then is up at 6:30 a.m. So, he has been sleeping for 14 hours each night with 2 feedings during that time! At this point, I consider 5.5 hours between feedings just fine. He usually takes a few 1 hour naps in the day, too. It's nice that it's predictable (for a newborn anyway), but it certainly is much different than Madeline.
I don't know what it is about our kids getting up so early in the morning. It's good for our M-F schedule, but not good for mommy on maternity leave.
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Henry's routine
Posted by Big Daddy at 4:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment