At age 2, it's not surprising that Madeline takes herself so seriously. Here is evidence:
1) Latest quote: "I'm growing up. Just like you."
2) When I ask her if she's thirsty/tired/hungry: "No, I'm just fine."
3) I was loading the dishwasher, so the door was down and she climbed on it. When I scolded her very firmly (because she does this frequently), she stuck out her bottom lip and sent herself to the naughty step.
4) She was flipping through the Madeline's Rescue book, that talks about a dog that is kicked out of the orphanage. She referred to lead character in the book in the first person, saying "Oh, no! My dog is lost." Then, she started crying as we flipped through the pages describing the search for the dog. I had to quickly flip to the end to show her that Madeline did find the dog for her to stop crying!
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
The serious side of Madeline....
Posted by Big Daddy at 4:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment