Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Frank in Iraq

My brother-in-law (Amanda's husband) is doing well so far in Iraq. If you feel so inclined, I'd love to encourage you to send him a card in the mail to thank him and his brigade for their service!

2 LT Frank J. McKeon
TF 1-293rd IN Team Bravo
OIF 08-10
APO AE 09391
More importantly, please keep Frank and all of the soldiers overseas in your prayers.

2 comments:

Frank and Amanda McKeon said...

Thank you so much Becky for keeping Frank in your thoughts! It is so touching to me how you and our other family members have embraced Frank and I am so appreciative of all of your support of him and me and us as a couple during this difficult time. I am SO PROUD of him and this post was really sweet of you to acknowledge him. Thanks!!

Abby said...

I read your blog through Jill Carrel's. Although I don't know your family, I still think about Frank and will pray for his safe return...
On a lighter note- I have a giant baby boy was was 21 lb at 6 months (10 at birth) but he has only gained 2 lb in the last 6 months. I love a giant baby :)but it is easier on the back when they slow down a bit (and keeping them clothed gets easier :)
Abby