Henry turned 6 months old yesterday! He is such a doll. His latest "tricks" include sitting up on his own, babbling "ba, ba, ba" like crazy, and chowing on baby food for breakfast and dinner. His stats:
- Head - 90%
- Weight - 19 lbs, 11 oz (95%)
- Length - 29" (100+%)
He's only a little bit bigger than Madeline was at the same age. We're having so much fun seeing his little personality come out.

1 comments:
He is NOT ALLOWED to be 6 months old and sitting up on his own! I'm so bummed; I haven't been able to see him nearly as much as I did Madeline up to when she was 6 months :( That's so saddening for me. I find it surprising he's a little bigger than madeline was...i remember her being beastly at this age and off the charts; he seems more "proportional" (sorry Katie) than she did at this age. I'm wrong??
Post a Comment