It's been fun these past few weekends to catch up with my college friends and their kids. Here is Kelly and I with our kiddos. Stella is 4 and Charlie is ~2. Madeline is oh-so-cooperative for pics like this!
We also went to Holly's house for a BBQ that was a fun reunion for our kids. This was the Madeline with Emma and Hayley 2 1/2 years ago, and look at them now (joined by Hayley's little brother Hunter). The girls have so much fun together!

Saturday, July 12, 2008
Catching up with friends
Posted by Big Daddy at 6:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The flashback photo is hillarious- love it! Doesn't that seem like AGES ago when our "oh-so-big" girls were that little??? WOW! Anyways, I'll be sure to post their dancing video from that night on our blog soon!! :) ~kt
Why didn't you post the picture of you covered in marker? I love that Hayley was lifting up your shirt to find more skin! Ha ha!!!
Post a Comment