Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Madeline's first day of Pre-Kindergarten

Madeline and Henry both started in new classrooms today at daycare. Henry apparently had a sad time, so had to go back to visit his old teachers. Poor guy. Madeline had a great day in her new Pre-Kindergarten classroom. In this new class, they have to wear uniforms Mon-Thursday, so I definitely had to take a picture on her "first day of school." I don't know why, but this was emotional for me to drop her off today. I can't even imagine what it's going to be like dropping her off at kindergarten next year. Don't you wish you could just freeze things in time?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a rip off!! I can't believe you have to buy uniforms!! What a total waste of money....however, I must admit...she does look darling :) -Amanda

The Carrels said...

Oh My...love the uniform! :)

david.infanger said...

I'm trying to decide what Chomsky would think about forcing kids into an identity (i.e., uniforms) 4 days a week...it's probably what led to the Yemen Effect. Regardless, she looks adorable in it(!). Thanks for updating the website: it's startling how much Madeline and Henry have grown.