Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What we did in August

I am completely in denial that it's September already. Where did August go? Here are some of the things that we did:



  • Attended cousin Ben's wedding and welcomed another Becky Knutson into the family! It was a beautiful wedding. And bonus for me that Madeline was there - I actually had someone there that wanted to dance with me!

  • We celebrated the Knutsons 40th wedding anniversary! We surprised them by showing up in Rochester and taking them out nice dinner together as a family.

  • Becky had a much-needed girls weekend with 12 sorority sisters at a friend's cabin. Nathan and the kids spent the weekend at Grandma and Grandpa's house.

  • The Schwartz sisters and our families all migrated to Indy for a mini-family reunion and to celebrate Katie's 30th birthday. It was so fun to see how big Andrew has gotten since I first met him in July and also to see the older 3 cousins play together. Grandma Rita can now name 3 Thomas the Train engines that she previously didn't even know existed. God help us that one of the engine's name is Henry. Pretty sure I can predict what he is getting for his upcoming birthday.

  • Nathan had his fantasy football draft. This is big news around here. Unfortunately, his team is already showing serious signs of weakness with some untimely injuries, but don't worry - he's mapped out his next 10 moves and I think we're all going to make it.

0 comments: