...was to make a giant cut-out of herself. These pictures of all of the kindergartners are hanging all around the hallways in the school. She did a great job! She had fun adding little beads and gems to make her fingernails and facial features.
Overall, Madeline seems to enjoy kindergarten. I'm so impressed with all of the creative activities that the kids are doing. The biggest change I can see in Madeline is that she wants to write all of the time. She constantly has a pen and paper in her hand, loves to make mini books - complete with staples, and she always asks us to help her spell a word. It's fun to see her excited to learn.
The cutest thing she has said to me so far... I asked her what her favorite part of her day was, and she said she got to walk to the library with some other kids WITH NO TEACHER. She was little Ms. Independent!

0 comments:
Post a Comment