Sunday, August 31, 2008

A magical DIY moment

Over the holidays, I made an unfortunate decision to use paper plates while serving hot lasagna. A completely selfish move on my part to minimize the clean up time. The result was 6 huge white water marks on my dining room table. I thought the table was a goner until my sister gave me a great tip..... Iron them out! I just ironed the water marks over a cotton t-shirt and they came right out.

Not the most interesting post, I know, and I'm sorry about that. But, I was so excited about it, so I just thought I'd share in case anyone else has a similar problem.

1 comments:

Nicole Kelker said...

Thanks for the tip! This happened to a black wooden kitchen island at Marian's house, so I'll have to tell her to give it a try and see if it works for her!