Sunday, August 24, 2008

Whew! It's been a busy week....

I think it's going to take me a few days to recover and catch up from my two recent trips.... And, more importantly, I don't know how I'm going to get enough q.t. with my hubby and kiddos after being gone for a week! Nathan did a great job of being a single dad -- not that there was ever any doubt he would/could.

It's been fun to see how much Henry has changed while I was gone, which I think was accellerated due to his recent move over to the older infant room last week. He is now baby signing "food" and "more," saying "uh oh," and pointing to what he wants. He also gave me the baby equivalent of the stiff arm during breakfast today. I went to spoon feed him baby food, and he sat there perfectly still with his lips locked tight. Then I gave him some french toast and mandarin oranges, and he was back in the game. I think we're very close to retiring all baby food.

More on my 2 trips to come....

0 comments: