
Henry is finally getting strong enough to sit up in his new Bumbo chair (thanks, Katie and Amanda!) Check out his cute "I'm the Little Brother" shirt (thanks, Kera!)
The kiddos are getting over colds, and Madeline seems to also have a minor bug of some sort. Good news is that she is about 90% of the way there to being "poopy trained," which is definitely needed for this latest little bug (poor thing).
Sunday, February 10, 2008
I'm the Little Brother
Posted by Big Daddy at 5:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh by the way; I highly doubt you ever would but just for your info. There was a recall on this. The bumbo has to be on the floor at all times...it can flip if put on tables, counter tops, etc. Like I said...I know you never would any ways but just in case he wanted to sit up on the kitchen table while you guys cooked or something insane like that, he could flip out of it. RECALL WARNING!
Love him sittin' in that Bumbo- looks like a old man in his recliner chair! His expression is precious! :) ~KT
Post a Comment