We haven't done much these past two weeks, as we are trying to adjust to our new status quo with 2 parents working and 2 kids in daycare. Plus, we've had a miserable cold snap (like highs of -2F) and it's just not fun to go outside.
The kids are adjusting well to their new school, but both have miserable colds and coughs. We knew that would happen and so far are just thankful that they haven't caught any other yucky viruses or got a fever... yet. Madeline knows 5 kids in her class from her original daycare, as many families have migrated over to this new school, so that has made her transition easier.
Potty training continues to go really well. She's not wearing diapers at all during the day anymore, but still have limited success with #2. We're working on it! No new tricks for Maddie to report. She's just loving her Disney movies and playing with all of her gifts from Christmas.
Henry is such a doll! He is laughing and cooing like crazy, which is remarkable despite his yucky cough. He's getting strong enough to look around alot, too, and he seems to love tracking his big sister.
Nathan is ALMOST done with the hard level on Guitar Hero. He's apparently kicking ass on the expert level. I know, I know. We're all so proud of him. If you are ever up for a night of Guitar Hero, then come on over. That's just what we do now. I know, I know. We're big fun over here.
Nothing new to report for me. I'm just adjusting to going back to work and trying to take care of the house/kids in all of my "free time." After the kiddos are in bed, I've been having fun making cards and getting organized to start scrapbooking again. Big ambitions, huh?
Hope everyone else is staying warm! We're starting to wish for spring already...
Friday, February 1, 2008
Keeping warm
Posted by Big Daddy at 7:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment