Thursday, February 14, 2008

Lots of Love


Happy Valentine's Day! Although we didn't do much to celebrate, I did take the time to reflect on how lucky we are as a family to be so in love, so healthy, and so utterly blessed. And I couldn't ask for more.... Today is the perfect day to tell all of you that we are so grateful to have you in our lives. Thanks for caring about us enough to check in on us every once in awhile.

We had a great day... Madeline wore a special red dress and Henry wore his "stud muffin" onesie. This morning I went to a Valentine's Day party at Maddie's daycare. I had elementary school deja vu as the kids passed out Valentines to each other and put them in their little boxes. Although no one threw a tantrum over getting a Nemo Valentine as far as I can remember. We had a romantic family dinner of Taco Bell (daddy's favorite). And we had champagne after the kids' bedtime to celebrate mommy's promotion! Hope you had a great day, too!

0 comments: